With a focus on the territory and on disadvantaged children, to change the world. Playing.
The Mammutbus project is dedicated to the children and young people of Napoli, to help integrate different parts of the city through play. It’s a world like no other full of fun to help develop training and work opportunities.
The MammutBus is a camper, or a children’s educational center on wheels if we can call it that, brings games and all the necessary materials for a party in the town square: training and instruction, entertainment for children, themed days or evenings, artistic shows, conventions, seminars and many other activities.
- Promote a sense of community in at-risk neighborhoods
- Offer cultural stimulation to isolated neighborhoods which are culturally deprived
- Offer interesting games to children that are part of popular culture to help them be active rather than passive
- Create an occasion that ties school and the neighborhood
- 5 schools and 200 children involved
- Acquisition of camper and its transformation into a ludo bus
- Course for street entertainers
- Didactic, artistic and theater laboratories in the schools
- Competitions on the theme of active citizenship in Scampia